Signup for: Mural workshop
Mural is a digital interactive whiteboard that lets trainers and other talent developers create interactive assignments and exercises. Mural is built for multiple users who work in Mural at the same time. It's a great tool to keep the energy high during online sessions and its being used all over the world by trainers.
In our series of webinars and workshops on Online Blended Training, we are joining forces with star trainer Alies Tax-Albers for a workshop on Mural. The workshop will be held with Microsoft teams so you can experience that while you're at it!
In this workshop:
- You'll receive information about the tool including a tour through all the buttons
- You'll experience Mural as a participant
- You'll experience Mural as a facilitator by seeing a demo how to build your own assignment
- Tips & tricks how to facilitate a session using Mural
After the session, you'll receive a PDF of the Mural of this session which can be useful as inspiration. You'll also receive a PDF slide deck with print screens in it of how to build up assignments in Mural.The workshop will be facilitated in Microsoft Teams. You will receive an invitation link at forehand.
There are two sessions, so it's up to you when you want to join! Each session is 90 minutes long. There's a maximum of 8 participants per session.
- Monday the 4th of May at 9:00 BST (London), 10:00 CET (Amsterdam).
- Monday the 18th of May from 9 AM EST (New York), 14:00 BST (London), 15:00 CET (Amsterdam).
Attending the workshop costs 50,- each (excluding VAT if applicable).