Wanted for our team in Amsterdam: Senior Sales & Account Manager
Looking for partner opportunities? Check this.
We’re expanding our sales team and looking for senior sales and account manager to speed up our sales process. We expect you to really help us get to the next level. So that’s you? Read on!
What is LearningStone?
LearningStone is an online learning and collaboration environment that supports training and coaching. Our customers are small to medium sized training and coaching providers in Europe, the US and Canada. We’re thrilled that our tool is used all over the world by training and coaching professionals who need to support blended training or coaching. We’re really proud of our technology but also of our service with a smile. But we’re still small… and now it’s time to grow, starting with our office in the center of Amsterdam. Check out www.learningstone.com for the full story!
What does a sales hacker do?
Our sales work is done remotely by phone, video calls, LinkedIn, and via email and we go to conferences in several countries to meet our prospects. You are comfortable using these tools actively every day and networking with our future clients. To be successful, it’s important to quickly identify and understand pain points and trends and to be able to articulate exactly how our solution can address the needs of professionals in the training industry. We don’t worry about diploma’s as long as you’re really good at what you do and have an open, enquiring and understanding attitude towards clients. You’re fluent in both written and oral English and Dutch (any German, Spanish or French would be a bonus!) You have to be a tech-savvy, solutions-driven professional and tenacious. You are comfortable working in a small team which you will help to grow.
- Maintain a comprehensive sales pipeline, constantly finding and approaching prospects.
- Execute sales strategies and define sales approaches.
- Use your knowledge, experience and creativity to improve the sales pipeline.
- Establish trustworthy relationships with prospective clients.
- Prepare demos with prospective clients.
- Collaborate with the LearningStone team to execute the sales strategy.
- Serve as a business representative at industry events and conferences.
- At least 5 years of tech sales experience.
- You love online technology and you understand training
- You have working knowledge of online systems such as eLearning systems
- Live in or near Amsterdam (we hate long commutes!).
- Strong people and communication skills.
- Obsession with client happiness, deal generation and a commercial approach.
- Experience in B2B sales roles preferably in the L&D and software/technology space.
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English is required.
- Understanding of cloud technology, SaaS.
- Hands-on, able to drive the sales process.
- You are passionate, eager to learn.
Nice to haves
- A strong network in the training industry
- Experience in the training industry is definitely a nice to have
- Working knowledge of German, French or Spanish would be a bonus!
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary package!
- Annual training allowance.
- A bustling international workplace
- The opportunity to build a market from the ground up.
- A growing team in a thriving work environment.
Contact Sjoerd Boersma via firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
What’s next? If we think you fit, we’ll start by scheduling a short video chat with you. We don’t want to waste your time if doesn’t fit. If it does work out, we’ll invite you to our office for a longer interview. Feel free to ask us lots of questions via email or during one of the interviews!