Who is Gloria?
Qualifications, experience and personal
Gloria Keukens has a Dutch nationaility and has both resided in and worked for extended periods in the US, Belgium and China. Gloria has obtained a Masters degree in Human Resources Management in the United States in New York City.
After working for 10 years in HR in international companies in the IT sector, she started her own training and coaching company “Mondiaal Training”.
Because of the international experiences both in her professional and private life, Gloria decided to specialize in the influence of culture on communication and collaboration.
She now designs and executes training and coaching programs in international and Dutch companies to help teams and managers communicate and collaborate more effectively internationally.
- Master in Human Resources Management (New School University, New York, US), certificate in Organizational Development
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Avalon Hogescholen Breda, The Netherlands
- Certified professional communications trainer (Trainers Academy, Ams, NL)
- Fundaments of Co-active Coaching (CTI, London, UK)
- Post-graduate degree in Integrative Coaching/Counseling (Academy of Psychotherapy, Amsterdam)
- Hofstede Intercultural Lecturer (Itim, Amsterdam)
- Certified with the Nobtra association for professional trainers & coaches
- > 10 year of HR and recruitment experience in corporate companies
- 2014 Founder of Mondiaal Training
- Since 2014 Trainer and Consultant in Communication, Culture & Diverse teams
Take a look at my extended Linkedin profiel
Take a look at my website: