Friday at the LearningStone office
We apologize for some really bad jokes. It was Friday at the office and we got inspired by the one-liner by the writer Herman Finkers: "The course Dealing with Disappointments has unfortunately been canceled again" and came up with a few other training and coaching jokes....
- Did you hear the project management training was total chaos?
- I can’t believe that no one was in charge of the Advanced Leadership Training.
- I love Blended Learning but just don’t like classes and the online stuff.
- That was a great MOOC. It’s a pity there was only one student.
- We regret to say the Time Management trainer will be late, again.
- The prices for the course Keeping a Budget just keep going up.
- I just can’t seem to finish this book about speed reading.
- I can’t believe no one heard about our new Marketing and Communication courses.
- The Institute for Business Training has just gone bankrupt.
- I fell asleep during the Presentation Skills training.
And there are more to come.... if you would like to add a few to our collection, just drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.