Online Career Fitness Profiler Certification
Get certified on the first of a new generation of career questionnaires
Developed and validated by the University of Antwerp, the career fitness profiler is an evidence-based questionnaire to facilitate conversations related to talent and succession management, career development, mobility, and stress/wellbeing.
Online learning journey runs over 3 months
The training includes the latest research on contemporary careers - with an emphasis on subjective success, motivation, energy and career management
Our online format comprises
- 6 weeks of self-study via our digital learning environment (4hr a week)
- Online videos and learning materials
- online group assignments
- 6-9 virtual classroom sessions discussing the learning material and actual cases
- 6 weeks of practicing with your own coachees
- certification exam
After the training, participants
- have insight into the latest career science and different career models that exist
- understand the challenges that come with a contemporary approach to talent management
- have insight into the underlying scientific concepts of the Career Fitness Profiler questionnaire
- have learned how to interpret the individual reports
- have learned how to conduct a constructive feedback conversation with a respondent
- have insight into the different development and coaching forms that are used based on the results of the report
How can I sign up?
The next courses will take place on March 22nd.
Sabine Mattheeussens - Managing Partner
Teitu - Online Career Discovery workshop - September 2020
"The blended learning solution for the Career Fitness Profiler certification training allowed me to organize my learning process in a flexible way. The learning platform was structured and the theoretical frameworks were introduced in a comprehensive way. Quite a positive experience!"