Wanted for our team in Amsterdam! Looking for partner opportunities? Check this out.
LearningStone says hello! We are looking for a friendly sales executive to accelerate our sales process. Will you come help us find new customers, increase interest in LearningStone, and explain to potential customers why LearningStone is such a great solution? Yes? Great! Send us a message! Pronto!
If you would like to apply, please tell us by email what you can do for us based on the job description below (email: firstname.lastname@example.org)!
What is LearningStone?
LearningStone is an online learning and collaboration environment that supports blended training and coaching. Our customers are small to medium-sized training and coaching providers in Europe, the US and Canada. We are very happy that our tool is being used all over the world by training and coaching professionals who offer blended training or coaching. We are really proud of our technology, as well as of our service with a smile. We are still small... and this is the moment to grow, starting at our office in the center of Amsterdam. Check out www.learningstone.com for the whole story!
What does a friendly sales executive do?
Our sales and support work is mostly done remotely via phone, video calls, LinkedIn and via email and we sometimes go to conferences or conduct workshops in different countries to meet our prospects. You need to feel comfortable working on sales on a daily basis and networking with our prospective clients. To be successful, it’s important to understand what our prospective clients need and then to be able to articulate exactly how our solution can meet the needs of professionals in the training industry. We are not concerned about your qualifications, as long as you are really good at what you do and have an open, inquisitive and understanding attitude. You are fluent in Dutch and English, both spoken and written. You have good interpersonal and software skills and enjoy working in a small team that will you help to grow.
- Maintain an extensive sales pipeline
- Finding and approaching prospects.
- Build relationships with potential customers.
- Provide online demos to potential customers.
- Act as the company's representative at trade shows and conferences.
- Love for online technology.
- Experience in B2B sales or account roles.
- You live in the Amsterdam area (we hate long travel times and working partly from home is fine but we want to get to know you!).
- Strong social and communication skills.
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English is required.
- Hands-on, able to drive the sales process.
- You are passionate and eager to learn.
- A competitive salary package
- Annual training allowance.
- A vibrant international workplace
- The opportunity to build a market from the ground up.
- A growing team where you can contribute a lot.
Please contact Sjoerd Boersma at email@example.com for more information.
What next? If we think you're a good fit for us, we'll schedule a short video call first. We don't want to waste time if it's not a fit but if there's a click, we'd love to invite you to our office for a longer interview. Feel free to ask us lots of questions via email or during one of the interviews! See you soon!